Who we are
Our website address is: https://cbr.idealisme.net.
What information do we gather about you?
The information we gather about you depends on the context. By and large, it’s information about you that can personally identify you — either on its own or when combined with other information.
The following describes the information we collect and how we obtain it.
- Information You Voluntarily Give Us
When you sign up for a CBR-RR MALAYSIA Service, we collect your contact information and account credentials. Once you’re registered, we assign you a unique ID number. This ID number helps us recognize you when you’re signed in.
For some CBR-RR MALAYSIA Services, you can instead sign up by Facebook or Google account. See “From Other Sources” below.
To process payments, we collect and use your payment information.
This can include your name, your address, your telephone number, your email address, your credit or debit card information and any other relevant information.
For Contests, Promotions or Special Offers:
When you sign up for these, you give us your name, email and any other required information.
During Contact With Our Call Center:
We collect information from you when you place an order over the phone or contact customer service through one of our toll-free numbers.
Personal Contacts Data:
We never scan your device for your contacts or upload that data.
- Information Collected Automatically
With Tracking Technologies in Your Browser and Mobile Apps:
These technologies include cookies, web beacons, tags and scripts, software development kits (or SDKs) and beyond.
We track and store data about how you visit and use CBR-RR MALAYSIA Services, particularly through our website. The items we log include:
- Your IP address
- Your location
- Your operating system
- Your browser
- Your browser language
- The URLs of any pages you visit on our sites and apps
- Device identifiers
- Advertising identifiers
- Other usage information.
If your browser doesn’t accept our cookies, you can’t access certain parts of our websites (e.g., your account on cbr.idealisme.net). Because the “Do Not Track” browser-based standard signal has yet to gain widespread acceptance, we don’t currently respond to those signals.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
How long we retain your data
It depends. We store your personal information for as long as needed or permitted, based on the reason why we obtained it (consistent with applicable law). This means we might retain your personal information even after you close your account with us.
When deciding how long to keep your information, we consider:
- How long we have had a relationship with you or provided a CBR-RR MALAYSIA to you
- Whether we are subject to any legal obligations (e.g., any laws that require us to keep transaction records for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether we have taken any legal positions (e.g., in connection with any statutes of limitation).
Rather than delete your data, we might de-identify it by removing identifying details.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. For deletion of your account, please email us at [email protected]